Coming soon! Check back here for more information on tickets for the 2024 Battle of Flowers® Parade.
About The Parade
The Battle of Flowers® Parade is the founding event of Fiesta® San Antonio, attracting crowds of more than 550,000. It is the only parade in the United States produced entirely by women, all of whom are volunteers. Learn more about our amazing history.
Information & Resources:
- 2023 Alamo Reverent Zone: Please note that Cenotaph and Reviewing Stand seats will be in the Alamo Reverent Zone. In providing this zone, the Alamo Trust, Inc. is striving to create a sense of reverence to this historic site for Texas freedom. This is a reduced volume zone along Alamo Plaza Street between E. Houston St. and E. Crockett St. Please be aware that bands have been encouraged to play music celebrating the USA or Texas, or they may choose to remain silent. Parade participant will also be expected to behave in a respectful manner. Please see the following document for more information.
- 2023 Seating: New sections of bleacher seating have been added at the south end of Alamo Plaza at Blum St. and across from the Hipolito F. Garcia Federal Bldg. (post office) on E. Houston St. Please note there will be no seating in the prior Alamo Bleachers area due to extensive construction at Alamo Plaza.
- 2023 Parade Winners
- 2023 Parade Route
We’re pleased to announce UTSA’s Jeff Traylor as our Grand Marshal for the 132nd Battle of Flowers Parade!
Battle of Flowers® Merchandise
2023 Parade & Band Festival Medal
“The Battle of Flowers Where Fiesta Reigns”
2023 30th Annual Wildflower Medal & Pin
“Milkweed” – Featuring artwork by Rita Schimpff
Our 2023 Fiesta medals and pin will be available for sale at the following locations:
- Monarch Trophy Studio (16227 San Pedro Ave) for $10 each + shipping fee for online orders
- Available at all Battle of Flowers events for $5 each, including the Oratorical Contest, Band Festival, and Parade
- Culpepper Cleaners for $5 each during March 2023 only
- Sunset and Company Hardware Store for $5 each during March 2023 only
- Alamo Fiesta at North Star for $5 each during ticket event sales only
- Southwest School of Art Fiesta Arts Fair on April 22-23 for $5 each
Please note that only limited quantities will be available.