Pre-Sales Ticket Information:
Pre-Sales to ticket holders of Parade 2012 will be December 11, 2012 to January 18, 2013. Letters will be mailed December 3, 2012 with the information necessary to reorder tickets.
E-mail, mail, and phone sales to the public will begin January 22, 2013 and continue to February 28, 2013. Tickets will only be available via this method until February 28, 2013. Please download the order form located on this web site and complete the information. Please remember that we will fulfill your request to the best of the available seats. We cannot guarantee your first choice, but will make every effort to accommodate as close as possible. The phone number is 210-822-2929. Please leave a message and a volunteer will return your call. This line will open Tuesday, January 22, 2013. Photos of the bleacher sections referenced below are located in the photo gallery on this web site.
2013 Battle of Flowers Parade® Ticket Order Form (pdf)
Broadway Bleachers: Seats available in Sections A, B, C, F, G, and I through Z
Maverick Park Bleachers: Seats available in Sections A through Q
Alamo Plaza North: Seats available in Section D
Cenotaph: Seats available in Sections A through O
Plaza Bleachers: Seats available in Sections A, D, F, H, I, K, J
Alamo Plaza South: Seats available in Sections A through K
Make sure to indicate the Area (Broadway Bleachers, Maverick Park, Alamo Plaza North, Cenotaph, Grandstands, Plaza Bleachers, Alamo Plaza South Bleachers), Section by Letter and Level of Seats (front row, lower seats, middle seats, upper seats, top tow) on the order form.
E-mail the completed form to email@example.com or mail it to
Parade Tickets-Battle of Flowers
P.O. Box 6432
San Antonio, Texas 78209
Fiesta Store Sales: Sales will begin at the Fiesta Store, 2611 Broadway, San Antonio, 78215, March 22nd and continue through April 24th, 2013. Hours are 10 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday and 10 am - 3 pm on Saturday. You may also call 210-228-0035 from March 22nd - April 24th, 2013 and a Battle of Flowers® volunteer will help you or return your call as soon as possible.
- There is a $5.00 handling fee on ALL orders processed. This includes the sales at the Fiesta Store.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
- The parade route is NON-Smoking per the City of San Antonio Ordinance.
- Photographs of our bleachers and seats in the Broadway Bleachers, Maverick Park, and Alamo Plaza can be found in the photo gallery on this web site.
- The majority of our seats are bleachers. Guests with limited mobility will have difficulty ascending and descending the rows.
- Chairs on risers are located in the Cenotaph and Grandstand areas of Alamo Plaza. Again, guests with limited mobility may have difficulty getting up or down from the risers.
- A limited number of seats for wheelchair guests and their aides are available. Please call or e-mail for further information.
- For Street Chairs, please visit the Fiesta Commission Web Site: Fiesta Commission's Parade Seat Locator.
- For all other information on other Fiesta Events, including the Fiesta Flambeau, please visit the Fiesta -SA Commission web site or call 210-227-5191
- Umbrellas may be used only on the top rows.
- Consider purchasing extra seats for your coolers, picnic baskets, strollers, and extra bags. Your neighbors will appreciate your considerations.
- Remember to bring plenty of water and to wear sunscreen.
- VIVA Fiesta !!!!