Pre-Sales Ticket Information:
Priority Pre-Sales to those who purchased tickets for the 2013 Parade will be: December 10, 2013 to January 17, 2014. Letters will be mailed December 2, 2013 with the information necessary to reorder tickets.
E-mail, mail, and phone sales to the public: January 22, 2014 to March 14, 2014. Tickets will only be available via this method until March 14, 2014. Please complete the interactive pdf form located on this site and submit it with your information. You may also download a form (2014-Bof-Flowers-Ticket-Request-Form.pdf) and send it to us via US Mail. We will fulfill your request with best available seats. We cannot guarantee your first choice, but will make every effort to accommodate your request as closely as possible. For quicker response, please email us at BattleofFlowersPresale@gmail.com. Both the email address and the phone line (210-822-2929) will open Wednesday, January 22, 2014. Please leave a message after that time and a volunteer will return your call.
2014 Battle of Flowers Parade® Ticket Order Form (pdf)
Broadway Bleachers: Seats available in Sections A, B, C, F, G, and J through Z
Maverick Park Bleachers: Seats available in Sections D through Q
Alamo Plaza North: Seats available in Section D
Cenotaph: Seats available in Sections A through O
Plaza Bleachers: Seats available in Sections A, D, F, H, I, K, J
Alamo Plaza South: Seats available in Sections A through K
Make sure to indicate the Area (in yellow above), Section by Letter (in green above) and Level of Seats (front row, middle rows, upper rows, top row) you desire.
E-mail the completed form to email@example.com or mail it to P.O. Box 6432, San Antonio, TX 78209, with payment.
Fiesta Store Sales:
Sales will begin at the Fiesta Store, 2611 Broadway, San Antonio, 78215, March 21, 2014 and continue through April 23rd, 2014. Hours are 10 am to 6 pm Monday-Saturday and 1 pm - 5 pm on Sunday.
- There is a $5.00 handling fee on ALL orders processed. This includes the sales at the Fiesta Store.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
- The parade route is NON-Smoking per the City of San Antonio Ordinance.
- The majority of our seats are bleacher seats. Guests with limited mobility will have difficulty ascending and descending the rows.
- Chairs on risers are located in the Cenotaph and Grandstand areas of Alamo Plaza. Again, guests with limited mobility may have difficulty getting up or down from the risers.
- A limited number of seats for wheelchair guests and their aides are available. Please email us for further information.
- For Street Chairs, please visit the Fiesta Commission Web Site: www.fiesta-sa.org/
- For information on other Fiesta Events, including the Fiesta Flambeau, please visit the Fiesta -SA Commission web site or call 210-827-5191
- Umbrellas may be used only on the top row of the bleacher seats.
- Consider purchasing extra seats for your coolers, picnic baskets, strollers, and extra bags. Your neighbors will appreciate your consideration.
- Remember to bring plenty of water and to wear sunscreen.
- VIVA Fiesta !!!!